Filing A Lawsuit After An Auto Accident

When you are suffering from serious injuries after a motor vehicle accident, it can be difficult to find answers to your questions. Rosenblatt & McGarrity LLP is an experienced New York firm focusing on personal injury cases so they can give you the answers you are seeking.

Should I Answer Questions From An Insurance Company?

If the insurance company of the other driver involved in the accident contacts you, do not answer questions from its representative. It is not in your best interest to do so without first speaking to an attorney who is looking out for you and you only. Our lawyers will protect your rights to a potential lawsuit.

What Is The Statute Of Limitations In New York For Accidents Or Malpractice?

Lawsuits resulting from car and truck accidents, as well as construction accidents, must be filed within three years of the date of the accident. To get an understanding of the strength of your case, contact our highly experienced lawyers.

Malpractice cases must usually be filed within two years and six months of the malpractice

How Will I Pay For My Medical Bills While The Claim Is Pending?

We can help you work with your medical provider and insurance company. It is important for your lawsuit that you follow your doctor's instructions. From experience, we know that the defense will use any missed appointments, forgotten medication refills or the discontinuing of treatment against you in court.

Experience And Unique Insight: Call Rosenblatt & McGarrity LLP Today

Our firm represents clients in personal injury cases in Westchester County, as well as the Bronx and surrounding areas of New York. Contact Rosenblatt & McGarrity LLP at 914-821-6629 in White Plains. If you prefer, send an email.

We offer free consultations in cases involving medical malpractice and slip, trip or fall accidents.